Coming from a background in education, recreation and the non-profit sector, I’ve taken these experiences and pivoted into the digital marketing world. I have obtained a Bachelor of Arts from Western University and a Post-Graduate Certificate in Digital Media Marketing from George Brown College. My interests and specializations are in SEO, content marketing and paid search (and slowly adding front-end web development to the list!). I currently work as the Senior SEO Lead at Flywheel Digital and teach part-time in George Brown College’s Continuing Education program.
Beyond work, I love to explore the world around me and stay active with activities like soccer, sailing, hiking, skiing and snowshoeing. Cheering on our beloved Toronto FC and Canadian national soccer teams is a family favourite activity, as well as relaxing down at the marina on our new sailboat. I enjoy being involved in my local community, and do my best to stay engaged through attending local events, engaging in politics and volunteering for community organizations.
- BA, King’s University College at Western University
- Post-Graduate Certificate (Digital Media Marketing), George Brown College
Certifications and Other Learning
- Google Ads – Search (View certificate)
- Google Ads – Display (View certificate)
- Google Analytics for Beginners (View certificate)
- HootSuite Social Marketing (View certificate)
- HubSpot Content Marketing (View certificate)
- DiverseCity onBoard Governance Training (View certificate)
Where I’ve Been
I have been fortunate to travel through much of western Europe and the east coast of the United States, as well as many destinations in my own beautiful Canada. Born and raised in Hamilton, ON, I have also spent time living and working in Burlington, Brantford and London, ON, the Bas-St-Laurent region of Québec and remote communities in Northwestern Ontario. Living and working in a variety of diverse environments has shaped me into the individual I am today, and I’m always eager to explore a new environment and way of life.